5/28/2009

SUMMER

KAY!
so tomorrow is my last day of exams. and of school. i have to take my biology and english one. those wont take long but i will be forced to stay there until the bell. RIGHT after school i am going to the beach AGAIN! so be ready for pictures on flickr and myspace and shittt. i will be home a tad early. but who cares. i am home alone until saturday. which is going to be pretty rad. saturday my plans are to go to the lake with abby and we are going boating. she is going to be my hot date. EXPECT pictures from that too. it will be pretty much the best weekend everrr.
oh and monday i work for the first time. um excited much? i work 5-8 which isnt long at all. but the lady was like "oh hey you wont work long until you get used to things here". and that is fine with me.
basically. my summer will be this.
beach. beach. work. shopping. friends. friends. work work work.
YAY!
oh i will be wil making videos once again
i might vlog night week. idk of vlog at the beach. IDK, but i will be back. :D
that is about all.
OH!!!!!!! i need help. with some things. one thing is reading books this summer.
leave a comment or tweet at me some good books.
and the other thing is bands. i listen to bout everything. so if you know a band just link there myspace
thanks<3
i just wanna type things now...OH! if i havnt talked to you[youtube friends] i am sorry :/
all my free time is with kristine and abby. cause i love them the mostest. <3
but if you wanna talk just comment or tweet. we can be like HAY GURL HAY anbd just talk bout random things. i really dont care. lol

but yeah. i think this is enough to make people happy. if people even read my blogs. XD

BAI<3

No comments: