12/01/2008

i believe

There are many things i believe that isn't fair at all. One reason is on how kids today are judged on how they look and what they do. So a kid likes to wear black and look depressing, but does that mean they are a bad kid? No, it means they like to express their feeling in their clothes. I think that people just judge on looks and how people act. Today's society does not like people that are different. Those different people are amazing. They are the people who might change the world. But people judge them and just think their ideas are stupid and lame.

Drama. I believe it should be avoided. Everybody in this world believes they all have drama, but it can all be solved in a discussion. If the people would sit and talk for at least 10 minutes, the whole thing could be solve. But people have to be stupid and just ignored what is going on around them and say nothing. They want nothing to do with it, they can care less. Talk to the person. And if you are friends with the person and this drama can not be solved, it isnt wise for you to continue your friendship. A true friend will always be there for you and no stupid lil drama should break that bond.

If people would listen to each other and get along this would would be a lil better everyday.







-this blog isnt the best. tell me what you think please.

7 comments:

justdpl said...

i agree. it's sad that people tell us to "not judge a book by a cover" but then go and make fun of or avoid people because of how they look. everyone is essentially a human and should be treated the same, no matter what they wear.

and yes, the world would be so much better if people were smart enough to realize that a quick, peaceful discussion could solve things. but instead we have to go to wars with each other and kill each other.

but i promise i won't kill you :)

nice blog!

Michael said...

in my opinion, everyone is different, not one person is the same as another, and for people to claim that there's a certain way a person should act, feel, or just be, is completely wrong and shows that our society clearly needs change.

i love blogs, it lets me thoroughly express myself.
lmao

courtneyanna said...

love you <3

Mutt! said...

My cousin, whom I love dearly, started acting out because of a variety of things, one of which was his attempt to get rid of his 'good boy' stigma, which came from his blond hair. He dyed it, which wasn't the worst, but he also got into drugs and all sorts of things, it wasn't pretty.

And I agree wholeheartedly, I don't think it should be that hard to deal with things as people seem to make it. I always thought I was just weird because I didn't understand (I am weird, just for different reasons).

I liked the blog a lot, though, you made a very very good point.
-Lezzie

SincerelyKimmi said...

you're brill aaron.
totes wise for you age.
<3

i hated when people called me emo just because of my nail polish.
people should be judged as people and not by what they look like.
why else do the guys always go for the girls with the good personality in the end of movies?
society is just screwed up.

ILY.

regan mae. said...

i was asked if i cut myself by a random woman in my neighborhood...
but the point is i was judged by the face i had on.

i want to get inside your head<33

regan mae. said...

You should blog moooore often !
I love your style of writing.
And I love how you express your opinion on a topic like this !